MPI Winter Tire Program
We are proud to be an accredited participating retailer of the MPI Winter Tire Program! Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose the correct tire for your driving habits and budget.
The Winter Tire Program provides low-interest financing to eligible Manitobans at prime plus two per cent*, on up to $2,000 per vehicle. Loans are based over 1 – 4 years, you choose your term. Loans are satisfied by a monthly payment to MPI directly.
To be eligible for the Winter Tire Program, you must:
- be an individual (not corporate) Manitoba Public Insurance customer
- purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck (gross vehicle weight under 4541 kg) registered under your name
- have no financing restrictions or outstanding arrears on your Manitoba Public Insurance account
Check your eligibility quickly and easily with MPI's eligibility confirmation tool here.
Financing can be applied to the purchase of eligible winter tires. Customers financing eligible winter tires may also receive financing on associated costs including:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System / valve stems
- addition of studs to tires (some limitations apply)
- mounting and balancing
- storage costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- switchover costs (if paid during initial purchase)
- nitrogen fill
- shop supplies
- applicable taxes and fees
For more information on MPI's Winter Tire Program, feel free to contact us.