1. Where are you located?
820 Bradford st. Winnipeg, MB R3H 0N5
2. I work during the day how can I get my parts?
We are open later 2 nights a week and some Saturdays – please call or email for details we also may be able to ship to your workplace – ask for more info
3. What is a CORE charge?
A core charge is a refundable charge to ensure we receive your old part back – we allow core refunds within 10 days.
4. I didn’t use my part what can I do?
Exchange or credit allowed on most parts - No cash refunds No returns on electrical parts
5. I left a deposit and now want to cancel my order for my part.
Parts that have been preordered and have not yet been committed to processing are eligible for a full refund, parts that are committed or enroute may be eligible for a partial refund depending at what stage they are in.
6. I live out of Winnipeg how can I get my parts?
We can ship your part to you anywhere in North America.
7. How can I pay for my parts?
We accept cash, interact, Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer and PayPal.
8. How can I pay for my vehicle purchase?
We accept cash, certified cheque, bank draft, e transfer or interact.( credit purchase are available but subject to at 3% fee).